What Happens when a Buyer Purchases a car?
- A representative from AutoNation Direct will contact the buyer within 24 hours to finalize the sale and help arrange transportation for the vehicle.
Is the Buyer responsible for shipping costs?
- Yes, the winning buyer is responsible for all transportation costs associated with shipping the vehicle. Shipping costs will vary depending on buyer’s distance from vehicle.
Is the buyer responsible for taxes?
- Yes, the Buyer is responsible for all sales taxes associated with buying a vehicle in the buyer’s place of residence. This cost is NOT factored into the price displayed on eBay.
Are rebates factored in to the purchase price?
- Yes, if a vehicle is eligible for a rebate, the value of the rebate will already be factored into the purchase price of the vehicle.
Who is eligible to purchase these vehicles?
- Any registered eBay user is eligible to participate in the promotion. Users must be signed in to eBay in order to successfully purchase a vehicle and be able to pay the $500 deposit via PayPal. All transactions are initiated from the listing page on eBay Motors for each vehicle.
Is there financing available for vehicles in this promotion?
- The buyer is responsible for securing financing for their purchase. For further questions regarding eligibility please contact AutoNation direct at 1.877.600.3011.